National Field & Focus was founded in 1990 and has been consistently voted a “World’s Best” facility by the Impulse. National Field & Focus expanded operations and launched a new, state of the art, 12,000 square foot facility.
The new facility includes:
- Three focus group rooms – The largest conference room can accommodate 20+ participants seated at a conference table or 60 seated theater style
- A commercial-grade test kitchen (600 sq. ft)
- A CLT test area with 25 laptops
- “Sink & Mirror” rooms that allow for ethnographic testing of personal care products
- Large observation rooms – All of our observation rooms can accommodate 12-15 clients
- All of our rooms feature video streaming as well as digital audio and video